We have an organizational flowchart at OmniLingua Worldwide, but the truth is we don’t pay much attention to it. Every person in our company is valued equally. Each one is committed to providing outstanding, high-quality translation and localization services. But the buck stops with the following people:
Owner & Chair & President: Mark Sellergren
Behind owner Mark Sellergren’s desk is a quote from Michelangelo: “Ancora Imparo” or “I am still learning.” It reflects his personal philosophy—and that of OmniLingua, which he purchased in 1994. His message to you: “We do what we promise. And we look at problems as opportunities for improvement. If there’s a problem, we’ll address it head on.”
- Received J.D., University of Oklahoma, 1971-1974
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Iowa, 1973-today
- Served in the U.S. Marine Corps, 1966-1969
Administration, Operations and Technology: Donna Meyer
Donna is a firm believer in the power employees have to drive their organization by embracing a consistent and meaningful company message. “Our focus on delivering the highest quality services provides our clients, and our staff, with the confidence of success.”
- Dual B.A. Degrees from University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, 1989
- Management Information Systems
Masters in Business Administration – Cardinal Stritch College, Milwaukee, 1997
Milwaukee Business Journal Award – Women of Influence – Entrepreneur, 2006
Vice President - Sales: Michael Chugranis
Michael Chugranis joined the company in July 2014. With over three years of experience in the localization industry and over twenty years of entrepreneurial business experience, Michael will be instrumental in refining the sales strategy, the development of existing sales staff, and is already forging better relationships with the existing client base. He has become influential with the staff in the migration of OmniLingua’s business management system to XTRF, and he is providing support and guidance as to competitive supplier needs.
- Received Bachelor of Science, Finance at the University of Rhode Island, 1991
- Owner / Operator of a multi-location business - 1991-2009
- Senior level sales experience in the localization industry - 2009 - current
Vice President - Strategic Technology Solutions: Uwe Muegge
Uwe Muegge also joined in July 2014. Uwe has been a long-respected member of the localization industry honing his terminology management and translation technology skills to support such organizations as the corporate translation group of Medtronic, the Research Executive Agency of the European Commission, the standardization subcommittee on language translation of the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), and the Master’s Program in Translation and Localization Management at the Monterey Institute of International Studies. Uwe brings new perspectives to OmniLingua related to the implementation of terminology management and automated translation methodology.
- Master of Arts - Translation at Monterey Institute of International Studies
- University of Oregon
Master of Arts (M.A.), Telecommunication and Film
• Served as teaching assistant in the History of Motion Pictures course.
• Received two merit scholarships
- Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), English Linguistics
Process Improvement and Quality Systems Manager: Johan Kerkhove
Johan has been with OmniLingua since 2006 in various capacities including Account Management, Project Management and Client Services Manager. His quest for process improvement and operational excellence, along with his proven skills in championing customer satisfaction, make a him perfect fit for the Quality Systems Manager at our organization.
- Eberhard Karls University, Tübingen, Germany - 2 year study abroad
- BS in International Business - California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, 1997
- MS in Economics - San Jose State University, 2005
- Localization Certification - California State University, Chico, 2007
- Lead Auditor Certification - ISO 9001/19011 and ISO 13485:2003, Caliso, 2014