Let’s face it: Lots of companies provide translation and localization services. But no one does it the OmniLingua Way.
At OmniLingua Worldwide, we are a localization company that orients our staff and partners around these core Dr. W. Edwards Deming principles to:
- Focus on the long term—We want to develop a long-term partnership with you. One centered on a mutual desire for quality. We understand that YOU define the long-term value proposition.
- Produce quality—We’ll use the processes, tools and theories needed to produce the most complete, accurate and timely services you require.
- Strive to delight—Enough said.
- Seek to transform—We’ll demonstrate commitment, initiative, engagement and involvement. Look to us to be proactive and continually improve.
- Tackle problems head on—We view mistakes or failures as an opportunity to improve. That is why we’ll never sweep problems under the rug but instead bring them to your attention. Immediately.
- Execute with integrity, honesty and respect—Again, enough said.
We have a traditional org chart at OmniLingua Worldwide, but the truth is we don’t pay much attention to it. Every person in our company is valued equally and we can’t wait for you to meet our team!
Each team member is committed to providing outstanding, high-quality translation and localization services and the buck stops with the Top Management, who assume final responsibility for the quality of service OmniLingua provides. This commitment is not an empty promise but is demonstrated by Top Management’s active involvement in client account management. Following a key principle of the Toyota Way, Genchi Genbutsu (現地現物 or "Go and See”) OmniLingua’s Top Management rolls up their sleeves to go to genba (現場) or, the "real place" - where work is done in order to truly understand a situation.